IT Security Solutions & Cybersecurity
Quenta Solutions provides specialized services in the cybersecurity field such as technical assessments, penetration tests, forensic analysis, and solution based services such as SIEM (System Information and Events Management) and SVM (Software Vulnerability Management).
The security experts team in Quenta Solutions examines internal networks, wireless networks (WiFi), systems and applications (web and mobile) with the goal of identifying potential vulnerabilities which could be exploited by dangerous entities.
As a result of the analysis, both technical and executive reports are provided which includes the current security status and the targets of evaluation. Suggestions and recommendations are included to guide in the task of preventing and mitigating the most dangerous cyberattacks, considering all possible alternatives to improve security.
Penetration Testing (pentesting)
Our goal in Quenta Solutions is to demonstrate how a real attacker could compromise their targets (applications, systems, networks, infrastructure...) taking control of them, putting their availability and information in risk.
In a Penetration Test, the main techniques employed by malicious hackers are identified, selected and emulated, cleaning every track and clue left by the attack process, and obtaining additional data which could be useful to exploit adjacent systems.
Software Code Audit
Quenta Solutions provides software code audits in automated, manual, execution and static modes, finding critical issues and weaknesses in the source code before they become actual vulnerabilities.
- Statistics of changes relative to the audited code.
- Non-compilable code audit capabilities.
- Auditing code in run time.
- Installation in Quenta Solution’s server or customer’s servers.
- Maximum number of supported languages available.
Quenta Solutions provides continuous vulnerability monitoring services: Vulnerability scanning in networks, systems and applications, false positive removal, assets discovery, dashboards for Technological risks, technical and executive information, IT Life Cycle management integration, integration with ticketing applications, patches, detailed reports for remediation, IT management through open interfaces.
Integrated with the rest of the services available in Quenta Solutions related to security assessments, we can mitigate vulnerabilities in a very short period of time, reducing associated risks to the minimal.
With the help of SVM (Software Vulnerability Management) solutions, Quenta Solutions has the goal of eliminating one of the most common vector attacks inside the organizations: software vulnerability exploitation. The main source of this problem comes from the business careness regarding software updates and their application, since they represent high costs.
- They allow to keep inventories up to date with all the available software.
- Latest software patches already set up to be deployed automatically.
- Customized alerts according to the newest threats.
The SIEM solutions Quenta Solutions, offers allow to detect both in-house (coming from employees) and external (cyber criminals) threats when software vulnerabilities are involved.
SIEM solutions act when prevention measures are not enough. They raise security alerts in real time based on events and patterns, which allows to prevent even the most complex attacks.
- Threat prevention even when they are not based on vulnerabilities. (Malware, Reverse Engineering, Information Leakage, Denial of Services...).
- Prevent attacks coming from Zero-Day vulnerabilities, when no official fix is available.
- Prevent every sort of attack even before they are executed.
- Designed to detect threats using information gathering, analysis and reporting techniques.
- Information is gathered from security devices such as Firewalls, IDS/ IPS, WAFs, IP Cameras, Workstations...